Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Frustrated, Fallible, Dogged Victim of Circumstance


I created this stupid blog just because I was trying to leave a friendly post on my friend Jen's blog (www.jenisfamous.com). She doesn't allow anonymous posts, and I was led by the nose through an aggravating series of hoops into creating this blog, in order to have a Virtual Identity, just so I could make a tepidly funny comment about Hero Cheese. (see here). I sense that there's a lesson in this for me somewhere. But I'm not going to dig too deep for it. (Note my insouciant use of the word "but" as the first word in a sentence -- I may fight beginning "but"s all day at work, but boy do I let loose on my own time!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home