Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

See the Rhythm of My Kicking Hair


Last night I was a hair model at Rumor Salon, which was a great experience. For the first hour or so I was reading some hip magazine, which featured an endorsement for the dude who designed the ring pictured here. I really have no relationship with drum machines, but I wanted the ring so bad.

The nomenclature (one of Grampa Rudesill's favorite words) of unfamiliar trades is fascinating to me. While I was there, I heard things like "If you overdirect here, you can't see the rhythm of her hair." Later, "Let's look at the bang. Do you see how it's kicking?" Rumor Salon is an amazing sanctuary. Soothing, understated, hip, unflinchingly modern. [<-- Sentence fragment. A list, really.] I got a Graduated Bob, the most challenging haircut to create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home