Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I've Got Mom's Hat


Well, I think it's a hat. It's definitely a sturdy head ornament that is not a barrette. I just found some photos that JC took of me. I really like this one. He's a very fun guy, and a cool photographer to work with. Check him out here. This reminds me of a story Lainie told at a party recently. She was in Grand Central, arguing with a friend of hers who grew up in another country and was asserting that she didn't know who Jay-Z is. Lainie couldn't accept that, and assured her that everyone knows who Jay-Z is.Trying to settle the issue, Lainie turned to a man next to them and said "You know who Jay-Z is, right?"

"Of course," he said. "Jesus Christ."

Both girls were obviously nonplussed. "JC...Jesus Christ," he repeated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home