Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Live Bee Coverage


Indefatigable Jen Dziura has created a snazzy new feature for the Williamsburg Spelling Bee -- live spelling bee coverage! Last night I served as the first guest blogger. There will be many more to come, and they will no doubt shame me with their speedy, accurate typing, and ability to hear and remember people's names. The liveness of the blogging prevented me from doing much editing, and I have discovered that my natural reporting style is (as I noted) a breathless Tiger Beat zeal colored with the blinking naivete of Jackie Harvey, The Onion's Outside Scoop columnist. You can see my freshman liveblog efforts (and the efforts of those who will follow) at www.spellingblog.blogspot.com. The next bee is August 8th, and the guest blogger will be Jonathan Lill, last night's first-place champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home