Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Thursday, July 28, 2005

More Music, More Funny, More Better


That's how the next Throbbing Brains will be. I feel confident about this for three reasons. The first is because Soraya and I just got back from Lily Dale, New York, one of the largest and oldest communities of mediums in America ( recently profiled in the NY Times), and while there, consulted with Richard Pryor, Bon Scott, and Mae West. We received some valuable insights, and even though I want to tell you some of the incredible things they said, that wouldn't be good showmanship. All I can say is: don't wear anything particularly flammable to the next show. The second reason is because I just got a hott hookup to some outstanding quiz questions. The third is that it looks like Dilip and Richard will both be in attendance, so things couldn't actually get much more awesome. With regard to the Throbbing Brains this week: Congratulations to Team Hot Dip and Team Short Bus. Clearly, you are very blessed and special people. However, I still am incredibly proud of Team Funky Cold Medina for being 2/3 right about the countries with the largest Muslim populations. You guys are so much more worldly and well-informed than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home