Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Invisibubble


This is to announce, since nobody has noticed, that I have colored my hair. "Redwood Auburn." It's temporary, so this imperceptible improvement (impairment?) to my appearance should be duly noted before it is no more. I wanted to shake things up a little, have a low-grade adventure. I thought that temporarily having reddish hair would thrill my public (um, the students who stream in and out of here are my public, I guess --oh, and all the fantastic people who are at Throbbing Brains) and give me subtle verve and power. And that maybe I'd also magically look more completely like Hilda (she's the one in the pic). However, my hair did not become "brighter not lighter," it became darker, and seems to have remained at its original level of brightness. Hilda's still fantastique, however, check her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home