Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Friday, August 26, 2005

Overheard In Brooklyn


Walking on Lorimer Street on my way to Pete's (can't stop linking Pete's. There's too much love.) to pick up my wallet, I passed a woman who was saying into her phone, "I'm still really proud of the toilet seat."

I don't know if the toilet seat recently graduated from college, or if maybe it just celebrated a year clean and sober. Maybe she made the toilet seat herself, from nothing more than bits of broken glass, bottle caps and a dream. Or more prosaically, perhaps she simply installed it herself. Above; toilet seats to be proud of. They can help you re-create the authentic, manly feeling of peeing directly onto the sort of painting or wallpaper one might find in a hunting lodge. Go ahead and buy one, they're still available on E-Bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home