Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Friday, August 26, 2005

Pete's Valentine Comes Early


Big, big, love to Pete's Candy Store, best bar pretending to be a candy store, ever. Pete's, I love you for being only a few blocks from my apartment, I love you for your X-mas lights, I love you for the Williamsburg Spelling Bee, I love you for your backyard, your adorable stage, your wall-paintings. And now I love you even more than before for:

1. Finding my wallet on Wednesday night
2. Saving and protecting my wallet
3. Emailing Jen to tell me my wallet was there
4. Leaving everything in my wallet; all my cash and my prescription for attractive drugs

Pete's, by being so kind and trustworthy, you have taken our relationship to a new level in a really suave way. Don't do the dishes anymore -- I'll do them all. I want to. Really. Hey, you don't need to get up, I can bring you breakfast right there, in bed. Waffles? Hang on, I'll go put on that really cute flight attendant outfit, bring you the paper, and then I'll get started on the waffles and coffee. OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home