Megaweez

“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience -- well, that comes from poor judgment.” Cousin Woodman

Monday, September 12, 2005

Serial Killer Impersonators Overwhelm W'burg


On a walk this weekend, Shara and I passed a guy I pointed out was a dead ringer for Ed Kemper (specifically this photo), the serial killer I find most interesting. This dude wasn't actually wearing the jumpsuit, but he definitely had the moustache and around 7 feet of height. I gawked shamelessly at his retreating back, and had to explain to Shara who Ed Kemper was. The likeness was stunning, but given that this photo was taken well over 25 years ago, and Kemper is securely esconced in a CA prison, it was certainly not him. If there were a market for that sort of thing, he could make a killing as an impersonator. If you were hoping for a rim shot, or some sort of metatextual commentary about puns or something, don't hold your breath.

After reflecting for a moment, Shara thoughtfully remarked that "the '70's serial killer look is pretty big in this area." She has a point.

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2005, Blogger Jenspresso said...

Every time I see one of those seventies serial killer moustaches, I just want to ride it. Did I say that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home